Sleep technology brand the DeRUCCI Group launched the DeRUCCI T11 Pro Smart Mattress, an artificial intelligence (AI)-based mattress that instantly adjusts to the individual’s health for optimal sleep and warns the user about potential health issues before they are aware of them.
Based on sleep/health research conducted by DeRUCCI with international universities and institutions, the T11 Pro Smart Mattress features patented AI technologies with 23 sleep/health AI sensors that automatically track subtle changes in position, body temperature, heart rate, and health and 18 flexible support airbags that instantly respond and support the user’s position and body movements.
The DeRUCCI smart mattress employs big data based on 1.08 billion pieces of sleep data, AI software algorithms, smart software/hardware adjustments, and sleep monitoring.
Real-Time Adjustments on Both Sides of Mattress
The DeRUCCI Tidal algorithm simultaneously adapts and customizes to each user’s various individual sleeping positions and makes real-time adjustments to match height, shape, and body areas, such as shoulders, back, waist, hips, and legs.
DeRUCCI’s AI algorithm enables the mattress to adapt to pressure curves during sleep for a more than 40% improvement in spinal health, according to a release from the company. DeRUCCI’s AI technology analyzes and makes real-time adjustments independently on both sides of the mattress for couples without interfering with the other person.
Tracks Physiological Indicators
The T11 Pro Smart Mattress tracks and records physiological indicators, such as heart rate and respiration with accuracy levels matching medical equipment standards, according to a release from the company.
It also calculates sleep stages with an accuracy rate of 93.4% when compared to polysomnography sleep studies.
Other DeRUCCI T11 Pro Smart Mattress features include:
- Adaptive adjustments: adapts to different force curves from bone structure to muscle state with instant adjustments designed not to disturb a partner.
- Air support unit and algorithm controls: Piezoelectric ceramic sensors control rubber-sensing airbags and support materials, such as springs, foam, and latex. The airbag’s height and firmness are also adjusted for position and smoothness.
- AI sleep monitoring and reports: analyzes changes in users’ physiological parameters monitoring sleep with reports on sleep quality, making it easier to reach deep sleep. Provides personalized sleep consultations and recommendations with sleep medicine companies to optimize sleep, exercise, and diet, especially important for elderly care and specialized sports.
- Graphene far-infrared heat: provides smart temperature controls with graphene far-infrared heat of up to 104°F with temperature safety functions for intelligent adjustments and intelligent sleep assistance.
- AI sleep health warnings: analyzes users’ disease data, along with geographic location, age, and sleep monitoring metrics to provide early chronic disease warnings.
- Smart sleep app: personalized AI sleep consultant employing ChatGPT-style intelligent Q&A to address sleep-related questions, such as how many hours adults should sleep each day and the benefits of deep sleep.
- AIoT connections: combines sleep monitoring results with the ability to control other IoT home appliances to create a smart bedroom.
- Disease risk warnings: uses AI and big data technology to analyze a user’s potential chronic disease data, combining a user’s geographical location, age, and sleep monitoring indicators.
- Temperature regulation: uses 10 layers of graphene heating technology to adjust the temperature of the mattress to harness the far infrared capabilities of graphene.
- Snoring intervention: monitors snoring, adjusting the smart bed to slowly rise and fall to reduce snoring and improve sleep.
The DeRUCCI T11 Pro AIoT Smart Mattress is available immediately in China and in the US in Q3 2024, priced at $8,250.
Photo caption: deRUCCI T11 Pro Smart Mattress
Photo credit: Business Wire