Robert S. Rosenberg, DO, FCCP, has over 20 years of experience in the field of sleep medicine. Board certified in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, and internal medicine, Rosenberg serves as the medical director of the Sleep Disorders Center of Prescott Valley, Ariz, and sleep medicine consultant for Mountain Heart Health Services in Flagstaff, Ariz.
His new book, Sleep Soundly Every Night; Feel Fantastic Every Day, uses his expertise to educate the public on sleep problems. It includes a section on examining the effects of sleep on PTSD and how better sleep can actually aid in the recovery of those who suffer from the condition.
According to publicity materials, the book also helps readers:
- Prevent and manage sleep disorders, including insomnia, restless leg syndrome, snoring, sleepwalking, and sleep eating, among others
- Improve their sleep habits
- Find relief from their symptoms
- Ask their doctor the right questions
- Enhance the quality of sleep
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Find the right doctor to diagnose and treat their sleep disorder