The Welltrinsic Sleep Network has launched the Welltrinsic Sleep Wellness Program to offer corporations, small business owners, and human resources professionals a turnkey platform to help educate employees about the importance of healthy sleep and provide tools to improve their sleep.
“Although sleep is essential for health and productivity, sleep wellness is often excluded from workplace wellness programs,” says Welltrinsic president and CEO Lawrence Epstein, MD, a board-certified sleep medicine physician, in a release. “We’re pleased to finally offer employers a comprehensive, online resource that will help their employees achieve optimal performance through better sleep.”
Designed by sleep medicine physicians, the Welltrinsic Sleep Wellness Program addresses these problems by allowing employees to:
- Learn how to live healthy by sleeping well, through a series of sleep education videos that explain the important role of sleep, describe common sleep disorders, and provide strategies to improve sleep and alertness;
- Identify their “sleep wellness score,” set personalized goals for improvement and track progress on a custom dashboard;
- Receive individualized sleep coaching tips to improve their sleep habits;
- Earn rewards from their employer by remaining engaged with the program; and
- Understand their risk for sleep disorders and gain access to a network of board-certified sleep doctors.
“The Welltrinsic Sleep Wellness Program allows employers to equip their staff with the resources and tools needed to prioritize sleep as part of a healthier lifestyle,” says Epstein.
The Welltrinsic Sleep Network is a subsidiary of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.