Nonprofit Project Sleep has announced 11 recipients of the 2017 Jack & Julie Narcolepsy Scholarship, a national scholarship program supporting students with narcolepsy while also raising narcolepsy awareness in high school and college settings.
“When the Graham family and I founded the program 4 years ago, we planned to give 1 scholarship each year,” says founder Julie Flygare on Project Sleep’s website. “The fact that so many caring individuals, families, and corporations including Jazz [Pharmaceuticals, which made a $5,000 charitable contribution] have joined us to make a positive impact on so many more students with narcolepsy—it’s a dream come true and an honor to share the 2017 recipients with you today.”
The 2017 recipients are:
- Cassandra Stewart, Nitro, WV
- Zachary Marcha, Clyde, OH
- Christian Goduti, Huntersville, NC
- Stephanie Sydney, Bowie, MD
- Ebonia Moody, Colts Neck, NJ
- Sam de Jesus, Sterling Heights, MI
- Jenna Huskey, Sevierville, TN
- Mikelle Rogers, Tooele, UT
- Jessica Zhang, Morristown, NJ
- Jordan Geyer, Gladstone, MI
- Jillian Neff, Waitsfield, VT
Congratulations to the recipients. Learn more about them and about the scholarship on http://project-sleep.com/2017-jack-julie-narcolepsy-scholarship-recipients.