Natrol, a maker of sleep, mood, and stress supplements, is launching its first sleep aid supplement without melatonin, Soothing Night.
The new Soothing Night line offers dietary supplement options for consumers looking for some extra help in supporting their sleep without using melatonin. This product line is made with clinically tested ingredients designed to reduce occasional stress and anxiety and promote longer, better sleep, according to a release from the company.
“Consumers are looking for holistic sleep solutions, and while many have found melatonin to be their preferred sleep-aid supplement, a growing number are looking for melatonin-free options,” says Harel Shapira, director of product management and innovation at Natrol, in a release. “Soothing Night is our latest innovation formulated to calm the mind and improve the quality of sleep so users can wake up alert and refreshed without melatonin.”
All Natrol products are drug-free and non-GMO. Soothing Night is available in both capsule and blueberry-flavored gummy form:
- Soothing Night adults capsules
- Helps calm occasional stress for better, longer sleep and helps maintain healthy levels of mental clarity and alertness.
- Includes clinically studied Lactium, a milk protein shown to help improve sleep quality and length and help reduce occasional stress and anxiety (after taking for seven to 14 days); L-Theanine, which helps calm the mind and works with Lactium for a more restorative sleep; and a botanical blend of chamomile, lavender, and lemon balm.
- Soothing Night adults gummy
- Designed to help reduce occasional stress and anxiety at bedtime and support longer, better sleep.
- Includes KSM-66 Ashwagandha, which helps to manage cortisol levels, reduce the effects of stress, and improve sleep quality over time. Optimal results after daily use for eight weeks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is meant for occasional sleeplessness.
Photo caption: Natrol Soothing Night
Photo credit: Natrol/PR Newswire