Graymark Healthcare Inc, the nation’s second largest provider of diagnostic sleep services, signed five additional agreements for its comprehensive sleep medicine services in the fourth quarter of 2010.
These new customers bring the aggregate number of signed agreements during the fourth quarter to seven, and a total of 12 for 2010. The locations of the new Graymark sleep centers include:
* Kearney County Health Services of Minden, Neb
* Grady Memorial Hospital of Chickasha, Okla
* Carrus Specialty Hospital of Sherman, Tex
* Wise Regional Hospital of Decatur, Tex
* Glen Rose Medical Center of Glen Rose, Tex
Including the new contracts, Graymark now operates a total of 98 sleep laboratories, comprised of 25 stand-alone or IDTF facilities in large communities and 73 hospital, provider, or rural outreach sites. While these care environments may vary based on community need, Graymark ensures that the quality and comprehensiveness of the services provided remain consistently at the highest standard.