Nihon Kohden has launched Polysmith 12 polysomnography software. Version 12 includes more than 40 features for sleep specialists.
“With this 12th generation of our Polysmith software, we have improved scheduling to quickly highlight which patients need follow-up and ensure no patients slip through the cracks,” says Bill Antilla, director of business development, neurology, at Nihon Kohden, in a release.
Polysmith 12 minimizes the need for middleware. The more than 40 features include:
- enhanced scheduling, prioritization, and email notification capabilities;
- improved status tracking to organize patients based on priority and status;
- ability to track patient progress;
- database to access patient data, customized reports, administrative analyses, in-lab, and home sleep testing records;
- amplifier and home sleep testing technology for the hospital and home; and
- updated encryption to the latest security standards.