Neighborhood Newspapers reports:
Area resident Ann Croft said she remembers what would be the final words of her husband before he died in July 2002 of respiratory and heart problems caused, in great part, by sleep apnea, she said.
“He told me on his dying bed to do all I could to get as much information out to the public about the dangers of sleep apnea and its life-threatening effect on the human body,” she said.
His words have guided Croft in a three-year education and fund-raising effort concerning what she said is one of the country’s most misunderstood and dangerous health conditions.
Click here to view original web page at neighbornewspapers.com