The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) announced that they will begin accepting membership renewals and new member registrations for 2022 to help physicians, scientists and other health care professionals stay connected around the common passion of healthy sleep.
Membership includes access to resources, programs, and connections, including:
- AASM Engage: The online community is a central place for discussions, resource sharing, mentor matching, networking with the robust member directory.
- Also access assemblies, online communities for non-physician and International AASM members to network with and learn from colleagues with similar professional backgrounds.
- Essential Resources: Guidance and resources for sleep centers and sleep medicine professionals in response to the Philips recall of PAP devices and on COVID-19.
- The AASM Sleep Clinical Data Registry (Sleep CDR): the first registry dedicated solely to sleep medicine and supports the AASM strategic goal of advocacy to improve patient care.
- Free Scoring Manual: All members will now receive access to the online scoring manual for free.