Global Markets Direct’s report “Narcolepsy – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” provides an overview of narcolepsy’s therapeutic pipeline.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for narcolepsy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA), and molecule type, along with latest updates, featured news, and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for narcolepsy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across the globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergo periodic update following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news and deals tracking, browser based alert-box, and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision-making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MoAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of narcolepsy
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section, which includes: product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details, and other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for narcolepsy and lists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the narcolepsy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration until discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the narcolepsy pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration, and molecule type