Our sister magazine RT reports on the latest developments in the CPAP market, which is continually improving the form and function of its systems, masks, and interfaces.
To better understand the latest progress in CPAP, RT interviewed six product manufacturers about their devices and the impact of new designs, lighter materials, and integrated data management systems on costs and user experience.
Participating in this month’s discussion are:
- Mark D’Angelo, senior director, OSA Product Management, Philips Healthcare;
- Angela Giudice, RPSGT, clinical education manager, 3B Medical Inc;
- Susie Justus, clinical support specialist and licensed vocational nurse for ResMed;
- Brian Palmer, director of Marketing–Sleep, DeVilbiss Healthcare;
- Kelly Rudolph, president, Hans Rudolph Inc; and
- PJ Ruflin, national sales manager, Sunset Healthcare Solutions.