A report from App Advice looks at Sleep Science HQ, a new app from Phase4 Mobile that allows a user to track sleep and record dreams.
A new app from Phase4 Mobile allows you to analyze your sleep patterns, record your dreams, and wakes you with gentle sounds. The Sleep Science HQ app can help you improve your sleep by understanding your habits, showing you important trends over time, and even graphs your movements during the night.
Some standout features of Sleep Science HQ include:
- Notes for jotting down your dreams and changes in your bedtime routines
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs showing trends and statistics
- Sleep goal settings for checking your actual versus desired amount of sleep
- Captures the loudest sound during the night for those times when you wonder what woke you
- Tracks and graphs your movements