YOUR DOWNLOAD IS READY. CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL BELOW TO ACCESS YOUR FREE PSG TECHNOLOGY GUIDE IN PDF FORM.
In the market for an in-lab polysomnography (PSG) system or might be in the future? This exclusive technology guide compares 10 PSGs side by side.
Sleep Review’s PSG matrix compares specifications for such features as:
- PSG Software: year introduced, current version number, updates policy, custom reports
- Lab Management Software: SQL based, separate or integrated with PSG, queryable search engine, HL 7 enabled
- Amplifiers: year introduced, number of channels, number of auxiliary device channels, works with devices that offer ±1 or ±5 volts, sampling rates, AASM compliance, transmission mode, warranty
- Video: fixed focus or PTZ, integrated IFT generator or standalone, adjustable frame rate during collection, post-acquisition editing, integrated intercom
- Transducers: RIP belts (reusable/disposable), RIP integrated to amplifier or requires conditioner box, installation included in purchase
The PSG systems compared are:
- Cadwell Laboratories Inc Easy III with Easy III Software
- CareFusion SomnoStar Software with z4 Amplifier
- CleveMed Sapphire PSG
- Compumedics USA Inc Grael HD-PSG Amplifier with ProFusion PSG 3 Software
- Natus Medical Inc Sandman
- Nihon Kohden America Inc PSG-1100 Sleep System
- Philips Respironics Alice 6 DxN with Sleepware G3
- Sleepvirtual BW3 PSG Plus
- Somnomedics America Inc SOMNOscreen HD with DOMINO Software
- Somnomedics America Inc SOMNOscreen plus PLUS with DOMINO Software
Information for this guide based on data submitted by PSG manufacturers. Sleep Review strives for accuracy in all data but cannot be held responsible for claims made by manufacturers. All PSG systems may not be included. E-mail sroy[at]medqor.com to be considered for the next update.
This free guide is sponsored by: