The AARC Summer Forum features new sessions for respiratory care managers and educators and will also include the opporutnity to
• Earn up to 17.2 hours of continuing education (CRCE) credits,
• Network and share ideas with other managers, educators, and AARC corporate partners,
• Interact directly with Program Faculty and thought-leaders in your profession,
• Learn of any current or pending changes with CoARC and the NBRC,
• Discover what’s current with selected book publishers, and
• Glean best practices from colleagues.